Sunday, June 13, 2010

World Cup 2010 update

Oh no...this should not have happened! What a blunder. I can imagine everyone's reaction. Horrified! No matter how terrible we all felt, imagine what Robert Green must be feeling...if only he could turn things around...if only he could rewind everything...if only he could have a replay.

I know many people will be pointing their fingers at him for what had happened. But we should also be thankful that it was a draw. There's still hope for England yet. :-)

No matter what others say about England, about it not being able to win the World Cup, well for me I'm still and will always be loyal to England. I'm a die-hard fan of England. It's all right if they don't win. What is important is they try their best.

Yes! Go England! :-)

jennyiyan's recollections...

No comments: