Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A political scene...

It's been some time now since my last blog. I have been very busy with work and just can't find the time to write. I work very hard and yet I don't seem to be able to complete my work and it is still piling up. At times I feel so tired after work that I just wish I could go straight to bed. I've been missing my exercise sessions too. Sigh! Ever since the general election on March 8 last year, the political scene in the country has been in a turmoil. The same thing is happening at my work place. Well, people say once you have a new head then there will be changes. But some of the changes are too drastic. It's alrite for me because I know I'll adapt eventually but I do not like it when there are two factions at the workplace. I have to be careful with what I say just in case I say the wrong thing to the wrong people which might get me into hot soup. I like an atmosphere where I can say anything and whatever I say will be taken with an open mind. I dislike people who love to carry tales. Yet...we can't get rid of this type of people. Come to think of it, these people actually add colour to our already dull life. Sometimes I wonder where they get the energy to do such a thing. I know I definitely don't have it.

jennyiyan's recollections...

No comments: