Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hard Rock Hotel and Hard Rock Cafe Penang


The Hard Rock Hotel


The Beatles adorning the pillar at the entrance
to the Hard Rock Cafe from the hotel


The Beatles at the entrance to the Hard Rock
Hotel (on the right as you enter)


The main entrance


MJ at the entrance to Hard Rock Cafe

I had the privilege of checking out the hotel as I drove to Batu Ferringhi on Sunday. What caught my attention initially was because it was the Hard Rock Hotel which will officially open on Saturday, 19th September 2009. I wouldn't deny that I was actually impressed with the concept.

While there I managed to enquire about the rates for the rooms. I was told that they start from RM366. What I like about it is that there are rooms on the ground floor which face the swimming pool and you can practically jump into the pool from the balcony without having to leave the privacy of your room. Sort of private pool, eh? And deck chairs are placed on the balcony too, if you just wish to enjoy the sea breeze from your room.

I took quite a number of photos there, specially for Iyan since he is a fan of the late MJ, but thought I would share a few here. All these photos were taken on my N97 phone

jennyiyan's recollections...

No comments: