Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

I'm enjoying another long weekend because of the Hari Raya celebration which most probably starts tomorrow and ends on Tuesday. Most probably because moon sighting will only be this evening.

I've always enjoyed this celebration due to the fact that many of my friends celebrate it. I also like to listen to the Hari Raya songs being played on the radio and at the shopping complexes which just adds to the Raya mood. At times I would just sing along to them.

I'm sure most of them who are celebrating Hari Raya would have done with their shopping and many of them would have joined the crawl back to their kampungs.

At the same time, many like me are looking forward to an enriching and precious time spent with family members and loved ones.

Here, I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Malay friends and those celebrating Hari Raya a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and may you all be blessed with loads and loads of joy and happiness. To the rest of us a very happy holiday!

jennyiyan's recollections...

No comments: