Thursday, May 14, 2009

Millionaire in the making...

I had dinner at the McDonalds restaurant just now. I don't go there very often now more for health reasons. The last visit was a few months back. So imagine my surprise when I got my food. I had mc chicken and some fries. The mc chicken tasted horrible. It was so dry and hard. I felt like I was chewing on a piece of wood. The patty has shrunk in size and had an odd shape. The fries did not fare any better. The lettuce was simply thrown onto the bun and there was only a tiny drop of mayonaise and imagine the price I had to pay for such food. I wonder what have happened to this giant company. It is definitely much cheaper eating a burger sold by the roadside and the taste would be so much better than the one I had. I can imagine chewing on the rich and succulent patty with lettuce and a slice of cheese for topping...yummy! For the price I had to pay for the mc chicken, I could easily have bought three burgers from the stall by the roadside and that would be dinner for at least three nights. Hmm...I think I should just boycott mc donalds and give my business to those guys selling burgers by the roadside and at the same time save some money. After all, we are facing an economic downturn now. I have to learn to save as much as possible. Let's see, if I were to have burgers every night for dinner...I guess I'll be a millionaire in no time. Mmm...I might do just that!

jennyiyan's recollections...

No comments: