Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That's life 2 ...

It's madness at the workplace today. I just couldn't get into the flow. I attended a briefing yesterday and was away from work for the whole day. When I went to work this morning I was greeted with piles of work lying on my desk. Sigh! I had to sort out everything according to priority but I just could not get going because many other things cropped up in between. Early in the morning I was greeted by my colleague, 'Welcome back to hell'! It was indeed hell as I had a wonderful day before. You see the briefing was held at a hotel and the food was good. I had a nice time meeting some old friends and also making some new friends. It was indeed heaven there. However, I managed to survive today and hopefully, with the rest tonight I'll be ready to face tomorrow.

jennyiyan's recollections...

No comments: